Terms of Service
This website “our site” is owned and operated by CRUSH GOLF. When we refer to “our”, “us” and “we’ we are referring to CRUSH GOLF. When you choose to use this website just to view our products or to purchase those products or services you are deemed to have accepted all of the terms and policies listed below and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be so bound, you are not allowed access to this website. If you consider these Terms of Service as an Offer, your having chosen to continue to use the website signifies that you accept that Offer and that you do agree to be bound.
These terms of Service may be added to, altered or amended from time to time, just as our website may be amended. It shall be your obligation to check this webpage from time to time for changes. Continuing to use the website signifies that you accept any such changes and that you agree to continue to be bound by these terms.
You confirm that:
- You are over the age of majority in the place where you reside;
- If your minor dependents access this website, you consent to their doing so;
- You may not use CRUSH GOLF products or the CRUSH GOLF website for any unauthorized or illegal purpose, such as, but not limited to, the transmission of unauthorized computer code;
- We have advised you that we may refuse service to you for any reason and in our sole discretion;
- We may change our product lineup in our sole discretion and we do not have to give you advance notice of such changes;
- Similarly, we may have limited quantities of some products or may choose to discontinue or limit sales of some products for any reason and at any time. We may cancel or run out of other products. Accordingly, we may not accept returns of some products.
- You may not sell or resell, copy, duplicate or in any fashion reproduce any of the contents of this website for any purpose without our written consent;
- Our prices may and will change from time to time. We do not have to give you advance notice of upcoming changes;
- The pictures of our products on this website, when viewed on your monitor, may not represent the actual colors of those products. We cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately reproduce the colors of our products;
- We cannot and do not warrant that any of our products or our website services will meet your expectations;
- You acknowledge that, while we attempt to preserve your privacy, including your credit card and other information, the use of that information online has inherent risks. We will not be liable for the unauthorized use of your information;
- Not with standing the risk of providing your information online, you have chosen to do so. You will ensure that your personal information is at all times complete, accurate, current and up-to-date so that we can fulfill your orders and complete your transactions without error and in a timely fashion;
- The content of any email, text or voice message you send to us shall become our property and we may use it as we deem appropriate without seeking your approval. Your having delivering that message to us shall be deemed to be your consent to our use of that content;
- You agree that you are prohibited from using this website for any unlawful purpose. You agree and confirm that you will not nor will you assist someone else to send us unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive offensive, obscene or pornographic material, nor will the content of anything you send us breach any trademark, copyright or personal property right of any person. You will not breach our intellectual property rights. We shall have no responsibility for any material you or any other third party sends us. Further, you will not send any malware, computer virus, worm or other content that may have the effect of affecting the operation of our website services. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website if we determine that your use of it is in breach of our policies;
- In the event that we locate any errors on our website, we reserve the right to correct those errors and will do so from time to time without notice;
- While we will do our best to ensure that your use of our website services will be seamless, we cannot and do not warrant that your use of our website will be without interruption, timely, secure or error free. Similarly, we do not warrant that your results from using our website services will be reliable or accurate. We may withdraw, without notice, both our express and implied warranties of the fitness of our products as well as our warranty of the merchantability of our products. At no time will we be liable for any damages, direct, consequential or incidental, which you or a third party sustain by reason of the use of our products, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. Our liability is limited to the cost of replacement of our product.
- You hereby indemnify CRUSH GOLF and all parties related to CRUSH GOLF harmless from any claim made by you or any other person arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or the rights of any third person, together with all solicitor/client legal fees which CRUSH GOLF may incur by reason of such claim;
- In the event that any of the foregoing terms are found to be unenforceable, unlawful or void, the unenforceable term shall be severed from this Agreement in such a fashion as will cause the least effect to the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms;
- Our obligations to each other prior to the termination of this Agreement shall survive the termination. You may terminate your obligations to us by giving us notice in writing of such termination or by ceasing to use our website. We may terminate our obligations to you either in writing or by terminating your access to this website;
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta; and
- You may contact us if you have any questions in relation to any of the foregoing.